Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Screening

I was hoping there would be a graph
or chart, you know, some way to quantify
everything in time. That a projection booth
of some sort would be in the back of the room
showing things I'd forgotten with a graph off
to the side showing their relative importance
in my life. Perhaps the quantification could help
signify the moments I needed to pay a little more
attention to and the ones I needed to forget.
I was really hoping someone would bring me some
popcorn or something while I watched and anyway
I needed to ask who had filmed all this stuff
like me in bed thinking I was alone scratching
my head in the dark with just the light of the
courtyard beam through the shades striped across
my face, I mean really, who filmed that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Love this.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home