Monday, August 24, 2009

Introductory honey for the world's strongest bear?

1) Introductory honey for the world's strongest bear?
2) Whenever you clap I start dancing because you are so good at clapping.
3) I don't feel damp.
4) Black t-shirts with salt rings around the neck and torso.
5) My bike feels hot.
6) It's Monday, which provides vague certainties.
7) You could put little notes in books that people would find much later.
8) You can summon things up by holding your hand up.
9) I can see a really hot blur.
10) Tapping my foot on a block of lead.

4 Comments:

Blogger VicoLetter said...

in my hand
holding up a note
for the world's strongest bear

a blur of honey

thanks TC

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this, Mr. Colby.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11) You are one remarkable man, TC, and would most certainly not get a tummy ache if feasting on grandma's thunder honey. I know that for sure.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

yes?

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home