Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday Top 10

1) Wave by Sonali Deraniyagala. Devastating. Beautiful. Brave.

2) 27 Gnosis by Michael Portnoy with Ieva Miseviciute at The Kitchen through Monday.

3) Engineered Garments, Spring/Summer 2013. Ticklish. Classic. Twisted. Perfect.

4) Lee Miller: A Life by Carolyn Burke.

5) Petites Betises. I make a daily visit. She always has something posted that stirs me.

6) The Tremendous World I have Inside My Head - Franza Kafka: A Biographical Essay by Louis Begley (rereading).

7) Notebooks 1914-1916 by Ludwig Wittgenstein. "Only a man who lives not in time but in the present is happy." Page 74.

8) "Crystal" by Husker Du. "sucked out of the 1st class window."

9) Headless Multi vs Perpetual Interface by Billy Cancel. If you get a chance to see him read, do.

10) Spring? Is that you?

1 Comments:

Blogger caro said...

Touched by #5, thank you Todd. I can wholeheartedly say the same of you.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home