Sunday, May 13, 2012

Disguise

You should disguise yourself in a blue bandana
everyday you're on this planet
so that when the revolution happens
you'll be disguised and ready to work in retail,
paving the way for some festive consumption
right before it all goes up in a ball
of Duraflame logs. Sit back and marvel
at all the things the people do better than you
all day long. When you're busy someone more marvelous
than you is doing something even more fun and mean
like scraping the top of your mouth with a shoehorn,
get off my foot. By the way:
What did you just put in my intravenous bag?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is one of the funniest lines I've read in a long time: When you're busy someone more marvelous than you is doing something even more fun and mean, scraping the top of your mouth with a shoehorn, get off my foot." Love it!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home