Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ferocious Precision

I live in the city
you are always arriving
people exchange things all day
we gain some perspective
we lose our way
iPhones come with a compass that works
we get a tumbler full of blue slushy
there are animals in the street
some birds fly around and look fancy
we remember things about the birds and look them up later
an application for identifying birds
we put on our helmets in the movie theater
we read a book and look smart
millions of people get the same idea
on the surface things are chaotic
on the surface things are calm
there is bread in the fridge
there is almost no money in the bank
the soothing sound of a lover in the shower
a coin falls from my pocket when I take off my pants
desire has a thickness to it
now it is tomorrow
what do you think of this little shit head?
what do you think of the view from my face?
someone is walking up the stairs
someone is knocking on the window
a matter of mouths
a small surcharge
get on the train and tell everyone you are getting on the train
get off the train and tell everyone you are getting off the train
narrarate your life for me
send me the transcripts
I want to know everything

2 Comments:

Blogger VicoLetter said...

this little shit head
loves this

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kick ass city.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home