Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Top 10

1) What a morning hug will do: enliven you to the point of skin expansion.

2) Joy is contagious.

3) In my hand: my gray felt fedora.

4) On my head: the complete works of the sky.

5) Maybe something is hitched under my arms making me feel 10 lbs. lighter.

6) The magnitude of the memory of kissing: huge, large, grand.

7) Fiorentini and Baker = Feeling hot.

8) My manuscript of poems is done! Tentative title: The Bone Above the Heart

9) Every morning I sing a little song for the mailman. Today he smiled for me, for the first time.

10) Sometimes I look at people and think: wanna make out?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kimberly said...

What an awesome Thursday!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Nice title. Congratulations on the manuscript!

1:12 PM  
Blogger caro said...

the radiance is contagious!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

singing to the mailman!
that's my boy!
Congratulations on manuscript.
Love Dad

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jim K. said...

haha....
that is a shazam piece

happy day to you

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home