Thursday, December 02, 2010

Freaky Day

1) I can read your lips.

2) I can't take your mind off my mind.

3) I might have to shatter the butter over my toast (it froze in the back of the fridge).

4) The gift of solitude is a freaky day.

5) I'm going to make a movie and spill the beans.

6) Taste my Rag & Bone.

7) I've got a really good feeling about tonight, so don't spoil it.

8) A harpoon = good on a boat, bad on the F train.

9) What would happen if everyone came to their senses?

10) An award winning lack of nerve. Send someone else to accept the award for lack of nerve on your behalf.

11) Don't yield to genealogical messages: you'll become more complex!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is an AMAZING feeling thought Britney.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all you really need.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home