Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eye Water

Even what I'm doing now is doing it better
for you than what I was supposed to be doing. Good
and worth doing, like moistening the sponge
for the hermit crab you found--that was good!
Those things are nightmares in a shell. Fact:
a hermit crab could crawl inside your ear while you're asleep.
Follow a guy in Rome with a dog and eye water because
a stranger is a cure for aching on the train.
You have all night to reason with yourself by
putting big hands where there were none or
small feet making a statement with how small they are.
Every mistake is only a mistake
in perspective (the dudes were even wearing masks).
I'm doing research and I would like you to have enough manners
to provide me with the funding to do so.
The situation is enlivened because you're in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger hmla2599 said...

What glorious movement.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home