Sunday, September 12, 2010

Action Town

Someday soon I shall sip a Mango Lassie
in Action Town. Not bereft at all, but pleasantly
aware of winter coming in on all fours.
All voice messages and text messages will
be erased in no time. You can visit a place
away from the city and they will call you Spark Plug
and things will get wavy from their harsh medicines.
It's gonna be okay. I mean, you're a good habit.
I'm not sure where you like my body seemingly
poised or just walking down the street
with the people. It's funny to think who I would
call if something really awful happened.
I'd be jumping up and down knowing who to call.
I can cut paper with my hands. I've painted faces
inside of you and you will get to know them and
crack up. My way of doing things is scary to me.
Remember the toothbrush and the honey bear
and the meal that would never end? I'm counting on
you to come through high water, come through chaos,
come to Action Town and lift my aces to skyward aviation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a perfect 10!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home