Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Top 13

1) The crinkly metallic cry of seagulls.

2) A big sandwich made by a guy who just came out of the bathroom (Saltaire).

3) Gorgeous and Lonely = Meep Mop Mope.

4) Every night I'm good as gold.

5) The sun is making my arms sting a bit.

6) If you say something in the wrong tone you will think about it later.

7) A dozen or so teenage girls jumping off the ferry landing at Saltaire and a woman taking photos of them in the late afternoon sunlight.

8) I don't want to be someone's bad habit. I can do better than that.

9) Kindness and consideration keep me out of trouble.

10) I can't get enough of Nightwood by Djuna Barnes.

11) Moments of such clarity sometimes I feel almost dizzy, you know?

12) Not so much isolated as alone, and loopy.

13) It's going to be just fine, or something.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil Rafferty said...

This really resonates with me. #8 is truth.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Phil!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

todd! i love yr list! at beach now thinking "metallic crinkle" as i listen to the seagulls. perfect.

xo

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home