Monday, March 08, 2010

Things

I've liked certain things so much that I wanted to devour them. Isn't that what got me in trouble?

Repost written by me right here on the Gleefarm from September 2006. Thanks, Joanna Penn Cooper, for pointing this out.

Some things never change.
Sigh.

And while I'm at it, one more:

"The more images I gathered from the past, I said, the more unlikely it seemed to me that the past had actually happened in this or that way, for nothing about it could be called normal: most of it was absurd, and if not absurd, then appalling."

-W.G. Sebald from Vertigo p 212

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Oh, you're welcome . . .

9:54 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

But listen, friend-- it's better to have too much passion than not enough. Thank you for having passion. Thank you for dedicated walking shoes.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home