Friday, November 13, 2009

I would like to know what happened to you

I would like to know what happened to you.
When did the parts of your body start aching? When did
you decide not tell the people around you in the car
that parts of your body were in real pain?
I know you like to drive, so you drove us crazy
because you never let us know when you were crazy.
Do you ever walk by the towers and
remember the time I got stabbed there? I was always
thinking of you, even when I was not thinking of you
I was, sort of. November in Brooklyn again and I'm
nose-diving through bleak air into the throngs.
Some people that you call your own
pack enough subterfuge and action to liven you up.
That's what we all want at conferences. Even now
I'm sitting down when I should be standing over
you asking you what's wrong with your body. Will you
please feel the good vibes I'll be sending in approximately
3 seconds? I'm starting to get butterflies fluttering
like Pancake's house, all sweet and ready.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this can't possibly be about me, because we all know how i feel about driving...butterflies! sweet and ready!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous me said...

overcoming the flu
with the help of good vibes
Pancake haus style
thanks TC

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home