Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am going to try to write this post in French

I am going to try to write this post in French:
On behalf of The French/American Cultural Council
I would like to thank you for visiting to my blog.
It contains material that works on many profound ways.
Let it work the magic back into your life.
Joy can be yours by reading this poems.
I am steady at the pen handling, hopping for the best
that life has offering me and nurturing the animals in the cages below.
I hope that my French is understandable.

I wish you are writing on me now,
XXXX XXXXXX

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm writing on you, and so much more. We.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Good lord. I love this kind of French. It seems natural now, this speaking and writing in French.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home