Sunday, January 25, 2009

"You are loved. Relax, Kiddo"

I'm better. Or I've been better. Okay,
I'm better, mostly. Trying to stay focused,
remain in the moment, write good poems,
work hard at work, be a good friend to friends,
make sure I do something kind
everyday to someone and myself.

**********************************************************

And now for some words from Jeni Olin:

If i were to choreograph movement for my heartbreak, it would be a flock of adults flying over me, wearing t-shirts that read, "You are loved. Relax, Kiddo."


So If you see me fighting a tiger, Go & help the tiger!

**********************************************************

Happy Sunday to you and yours.

Love,
Todd

1 Comments:

Blogger xxx said...

This sentence Jeni Olin wrote is perfect. Period.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home