Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two More Photos from Ironman Lake Placid '08 from John Hirsch

The incredible and totally punk John Hirsch took these photos of me as I lined up for the swim start at Ironman Lake Placid. Great photos John! John Hirsch is not only an incredible professional triathlete, he's also an attorney and a great coach to many. John is always turned up to "11"-- and he makes everyone around feel the same way too--just look into my eyes, that's the look John brings out in people. Yay!

You know, it's funny, but I think I was actually smiling all day--in spite of the rain and the inevitable pain. I guess that's why I keep doing these things.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really were smiling all day. Looks like fun.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Todd,

I corrected my post over at LuzLeaf.

Like your blog!

Luz

12:36 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Those pictures are great! They show how calm you were, which is exactly what I enjoyed riding with you during the bike. Your relaxed and happy attitude was infectious!

Enjoy recovery and I'm already looking forward to SOS.

Between now and then, I will certainly be working on the peeing on the bike thing!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home