Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Here's What I'll Be Doing on Sunday:



Up at Lake Placid I'll be competing in my 4th Ironman race--which means I'll be: Swimming 2.4 miles, biking 112 miles, and running 26.2 miles--in the same day. Above is a photo taken at the start of Ironman Lake Placid from a couple of years ago--it's kinda like horizontal slam dancing in the water with 2000 people. As crazy as it sounds, it's a hell of a lot of fun--though VERY painful. Needless to say, there are some incredibly interesting people that do these races--they're certainly not all stereotypical jocks.

Think a good thought (or three) for me on Sunday.

You can watch live updates if you fish around on the site below after 7 a.m. on Sunday July 22nd:

http://ironmanlive.com/events/ironman/lakeplacid

Oh boy...

"Grace to be born
and live as variously
as possible."

-Frank O'Hara

Love,
Todd

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Simonds said...

Good luck Todd.
I send you my happy vibes....

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home