Monday, June 11, 2007

Smoldering Monarch & Tired Todd

While stuck in traffic on the way home from Maryland I spotted this restaurant and snapped a quick photo as we lurched by. Brendan Lorber called moments later and I told him about the name of the restaurant to which he replied in classic Lorber-fashion: "I always like my monarchs to be smoldering."

Here I am: tired, sunburned, dazed, crazed & stuck in the 4th or 5th traffic jam while listening to LCD Soundsystem on the way home to NYC:

PS I finished the Eagleman Half-Ironman in 4:49:30, beating my time of last year by 12 minutes. I'm tired and sore today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Congratulations!

9:57 AM  
Blogger MandyB said...

Hey hot toddie! So bummed I missed you and Miss E! You looked great out there!!!! You're going to rock it at Placid...I feel a PR coming on, Mister!

Hugs to you two!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home