Friday, March 25, 2011

A Pleasant Discovery

Leaping into the air and realizing there is simply no way
to stay up there with an abrupt flapping motion. Sucks!
How odd to eat only one thing for levity
like raisins baked into a potato. In spite
of its limitations, you must consider the possibilities
of leaping, daily. Whatever monster ails you,
leap into the cool wind. I am putting instructions
in this poem so you'll consider me an authority.
You don't know what this poem means yet.
I have the necessary education
for this type of work. I will imitate the sound
of your father laughing into a microphone
through a public address system in your place of work.
How did that idea get into this poem?
I will put stickers on your back that will instruct the people
around you to behave in a certain way towards you.
I will leap through the air when you exit the subway, you'll see.
I just wanted to give you a quick overview of my plans.
In closing, I hope you have a magical day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto that.

5:29 PM  
Blogger caro said...

magical! I will count my leaps daily...

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh la!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home