Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Top 11

1) Remember when all of this was new?

2) Relatives I don't know.

3) What the world needs now: Calm Civility.

4) Dawn, spanking my eyes shut.

5) A pink shirt pulled over a watermelon.

6) Sneeze Addict: He's twisting tissues and sticking them up his nose.

7) Enduring and becoming.

8) People visit you when you have a bad pimple.

9) Uniquely created to be insanely delicious.

10) "Nothing matters but the quality of the affection--in the end--that has carved the trace in the mind." -Ezra Pound, Canto LXXVI

11) You've robbed me of my self-deception.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

delightful list!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3, please.

9:40 AM  
Blogger hmla2599 said...

#8, #9,

We are doing just fine.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lists?.....I have got a long list
of things to do on the farm. Come home. You said only a few years in the city.
Dad

P. S. Surprise! I got a new tractor.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home