Friday, January 05, 2007

The Disappointing Islands of the Chesapeake

A great song "Sun Showers" (Billie Holiday's version).

Mood Artistry: early herbalists believed that borage drove away melancholy and made men and women alike merry and joyful.

May not be as effective as the eye (I) cried for you.

4.7.93. was a Wednesday. It was the last day that the remaining milk was good.

The three sun showers of eternity: Angel is fat/Cowboy is silly/Daddy is wonderful.

If you speed Louis Armstrong up he sounds like Billie Holiday.

I'm about to explore the actions of yielding, pushing, reaching and pulling when I walk downstairs to get the paper.

His dream: a restaurant shaped like 94-foot-high egg, at the center of which were two cooks in a yellow yolk. But there was no space for cashiers except at the entrance.

Her dream (as told to me):
In speckled
walking down the corridor
in paint speckled painter's pants
he turned to his companion and said
he said, might as well
put the pecker away
and go home.

TEXANI is ITALIAN for COWBOY BOOTS

Bring, wear your TEXANIS
Over, looking over my shoulder
Do you want a/kiss for that?

Hidden meanings where there are none.

I'm going to start really fucking shit up for real.

The sky blurs your face--
I can't remember your name.
I told you so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. I nearly stole a line.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home