Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Notes During a Run in Brooklyn Heights














(I can read your lips while you read the paper).

Insomnia = handsome.

What robs you of your own self-deception?

A little something about losing control:

1) I'd rather not be alone with you.
2) I'm looking out for you, so relax.

I had so many plans for my life.

I love!
I am loved!

Spend the whole day making slow motion gestures.
Is it possible? Would people comment? Could I keep it up
all day?

In Circuit City I went into a trance.

Really: are you happy?

On the corner of Henry & Warren
I heard a child say to a sibling: "you're not the boss of me."

Fuck yeah.

Book idea and title: I think I hate everyone on the subway
(poems that I wrote next to strangers who watched
what I was writing in my notebook on the subway).

One Problem:
Public Writing, never could.

Funny/mean doesn't work for everyone.

Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger shanna said...

circuit city (or especially j&r computer world) does that to me too. i just get overstimulated. then i go outside and wonder why are there so many *things*? why do they all have to blink and beep?

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home